The current context is aimed at exemplifying the various kinds of cameras that are available in the market for executing effective video conferencing.
Cameras play a vital role in providing a high end video conferencing experience. In order to provide live communication experience for the conference members, the video quality must be better. A Full HD (High Definition) camera, delivers very high picture quality for the end users. There are various camera solutions available in the market that enables the desktop video conference in high edge picture quality. The cameras we use reflect the real time experience of the video conferencing. Normally in the online meetings, the cameras that are being used are the webcams, PC and laptops inbuilt cameras, PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) cameras and HD cameras. There are wide ranges of cameras available in varying resolutions and additional features. The following context depicts out the various types of cameras available in the market for desktop video conferencing and its features.
A. HD LifeCam Cinema HD 720P
- 720p HD video chat
- Auto Focus
- High-precision glass element lens
- TrueColor Technology with face tracking feature enabled 360-degree rotation
- In built Wideband microphone, used for premium sound recording
C. HD Pro C920 (USB 3 Ready) HD 1080p
- H.264 compression for faster video streaming and uploads
- Enables widescreen video calls in Full HD 1080p
- Video uploads on social networking site in Fast Full 1080p HD.
D. HD Pro C910 HD 720P
- With Fluid CrystalTM Technology, Full HD 1080p video recording and smooth HD 720p video calling is enabled and these videos can be uploaded to Facebook and YouTube.
- For crystal clear video, 5 MP HD sensors are enabled including Carl Zeiss lens, automatic focus and clever automatic correction of light. These inbuilt features will enable the users to have clearer video with 10MP photos.
- Enables rich audio quality through dual noise cancelling mics feature.
- Stereo noise in clear HD
E. TouchCam N1
- Touch Cam is embedded with H.264 encoder chip
- Supports beam forming technology through dual microphones.
- Superior audio quality, and offers crystal clear synchronized HD video with 720p, 3 X DVD resolutions
F. QuickCam Pro 9000
- Integrated with Vid video calling software. Vid can be downloaded free from online
- AutoFocus with Carl Zeiss lens system to enable sharper, fluid video
- 2-megapixel sensor capture 16 x 9 widescreen video recording. Captures up to 8-megapixel photos
- Adjustment of brightness for perfect images, through RightLight2 Technology. This feature adjusts the brightness even in the dim light.
G. Quickcam Orbit AF
- This camera is embedded with Vid software abridge video calling
- Ultimate video-calling freedom, through motorized tracking which tracks every move.
- Enabled with High-precision AutoFocus including with the Carl Zeiss optics for smoother and sharper video.
- True 2-megapixel sensor with RightLight2 Technology for vivid video and up to 8-megapixel photos can be taken although in dim light
- In-built premium microphone including RightSound Technology for ultra-clear chat
H. Webcam C905
- In-built Microphone
- Snapshot button
- Auto correction
- Face detection
From the above descriptions, it is found that there are various types of cameras available in the market for conducting effective video conferencing. Based on the requirement of the video conferencing vendors, depending on the required resolutions and features, the video conferencing vendors have to choose the camera.
The author Shelly Desuza is working as a successful SEO at Peoplelink Corporate Solutions Pvt Ltd, is a leader in Video Conferencing software products, also sells audio conferencing, multimedia and ClearOne products .